Bath Fizzies are extremely popular these days. They provide fun, fragrance, and skin-loving moisture to the traditional bath. The great thing about Bath Fizzies are that they can be customized to fit your favorite style and scents.
When Bath, Body, and Candle Moments re-opens, we will be selling fun and fragrant Bath Fizzies on our site, but if you can’t wait and you want a Fizzie right now, we’ll share a recipe with you!
Here’s what a Bath Fizzie looks like:
Here’s what a quality Bath Fizzie will look like in your tub:
What You’ll Need to make a Lavender Bath Fizzie
Get All Of Your Supplies Here!
1. Measure out sodium bicarbonate and take out all clumps with fingers/whisk in a large bowl. The mixture should be nice and smooth!
2. Add coconut oil, essential oil, and cream of tartar into the mix. Work in all the liquids using fingers and whisk.
3. Check texture by squeezing mixture in hands. If it sticks together naturally, perfect. If it crumbles, spray with witch hazel to create a lightly wet-sand consistency.
4. Add citric acid. Work into mixture so there is a full coating.
5. Separate into three equal parts, color one part red, one part blue, leave one part.
6. Pack colors into two shells however you choose. Don’t pack too tightly, but be sure to slightly overfill each side.
7. Squeeze both parts together, and wipe the sides to remove any excess.
7. Separate by gently tapping all sides with a spoon and gently twisting.
8. Let harden for about 24 – 48 hours, enjoy!