How to Discard Wax from Wax Warmers
Candle Moments Candle Care
- Place up to 3 soy wax tartlets in your warmer, turn on, and enjoy!
- Be safe by keeping wax warmers away from children and pets. Always place your wax warmer on a heat-safe surface. Never leave your switched-on wax warmer unattended. Be sure to switch off your wax warmer if you’re leaving the room. Liquid wax is hot and should never be touched.
- It’s time to change your tartlets when you can no longer smell them (after being fully melted for one hour). Three Candle Moments’ soy wax tartlets should maintain their fragrance for about 12-15 hours of melt time. (Some scents will last longer than others.)
- To discard old wax: Wait until completely cool, use a sharp utensil* to create a crack throughout the full center of the wax. Use the utensil to start carving the perimeter of the wax. Wax should lift out in chunks by leveraging the utensil underneath the wax. Discard old wax in trash. (*An old butter-knife works perfectly, but do not use any utensil used in eating or cooking.)
- Do not discard liquid wax in drains. The wax will quickly solidify causes blockages, and it is not environmentally-friendly.
For information on how to use electric wax warmers, please visit our original blog post here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.