Life's little moments perfectly scented with class and sass!
We are a small company dedicated to creating hand-crafted natural bath, body, and candle products that have a little bit of attitude. We pride ourselves on using the highest quality botanicals and plant-derived oils and waxes. All of our products are vegan and cruelty-free, and we support animal rescue. We believe in offering transparent labeling with ingredients gifted from nature. Sassy and classy, we create snarky joy from life's little moments.
It all started with a smell that really reminded us of our wedding cake. We had an epiphany - through our olfactory sense we could embody the favorite moments of our lives! So, in August 2015, we created our company, respectfully cherishing all of life's little moments, with a special dedication to all of nature's creatures, and a little bit of love to sassy attitude. Life's Moments - Perfectly Scented.
Read our feature story on Nav.com
See our feature article in The Staten Island Advance
Bath, Body, and Candle Moments is committed to ethical sourcing and ethical testing of ingredients and materials, as well as clear and transparent labeling. The majority of our ingredients and materials are vegan.
Our materials and ingredients are predominately natural resources, and we respect the nature we're using by being diligent about sustainability. We use fair trade and organic material when possible, and all of our packaging is recyclable. We are proud members of the Vine Vendor Network, the Indie Business Network, and the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetics Guild.
A portion of all sales are donated to Twenty Paws Rescue. At Twenty Paws Rescue, Rachel and Linda, with a group of dedicated volunteers, provide medical treatment, shelter, food, and helps adopt out and foster animals, while also providing pet owners invaluable information.
They rescue abused animals, take in lost and unwanted animals, and they never stop until they find a home. They are a no-kill rescue!
We are vehemently against any and all forms of animal testing. We never test on animals and ensure none of our resources have been tested on animals. We are certified by both Leaping Bunny and PETA's Beauty Without Bunnies programs.
Let Us Explain Why the Competition Can't "Hold a Candle" to Us
- Made with 100% American-grown, Kosher and FDA certified soy (a renewable resource). They are GRAS under the FDA, and support American Soy Farmers.
- We use cotton wicks - never lead or zinc. Our wicks do not emit metal pollutants when snuffed.
- All fragrances are phthalate-free and skin-safe.
- Our candles are long-lasting. When burned properly, our tumblers can burn between 40-45 hours.
- We offer full customization and welcome large orders for party favors.
- Our jars are 100% recyclable and made in the United States.
Our Bath & Body
- Everything is handcrafted by us in small batches with the highest quality, cruelty-free ingredients nature has to offer.
- We use natural essential oils and phthalate-free, skin-safe fragrances.
- All of the oils we use are plant-based, making our products completely vegan.
- Our palm oil is responsibly sourced, certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO). We love the orangutans!
- We are committed to creating beautiful, botanical products using evidence-based science and chemistry. No fear-mongering!
- Each recipe and ingredient is specifically created and chosen to provide you with a natural alternative to moisturizing, beauty, relaxation, and a healthy lifestyle.
- We support other artists and craftsman; we are members of the Vine Vendor Network, Indie Business Network, and the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetics Guild.
- We are a small business, family owned and operated. Our commitment to you is sincere and personal.
- We triple check all orders for quality, purity, and consistency.
- We believe in charity and a portion of proceeds are donated to rescuing animals.
- We stand behind our business and our craft, which is why we offer a return and exchange policy.
- We believe in you. We offer the best customer service in town and will not stop until we get it right.